Last updated: October 10, 2018Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the 3d-visual-solution.com website (the "Service") operated by 3D Visual Solution Ltd ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service. This Terms and Conditions agreement for 3D Visual Solution Ltd.
1. Information about us1.1 3d-visual-solution.com
1.2 3D Visual Solution Ltd. Company No. 11602383
2. how to contract is formed between you and us2.1 the steps how to subscribe
2.2 what happens once you subscribe
2.3 3 different types of subscriptions so 3 different steps.
3. Our status3.1 If you have subscribed to the ‘3D with parts and options’ the part summary is the exact measurements for the components that make up the final 3D model chosen. we cannot be held liable for the manufacturing process of the product as we only provide the visuals. If any changes are done to the product summary, not through the 3D Visual Solution, then you as a consumer have full responsibility.
3.2 Anything used from the 3D Visual Solution to make the product does not make us liable, as we only provide sizing and visuals.
3.3 Once the template is confirmed and agreed on, we no longer adjust nor change it and are no longer accountable if later on sizes are not satisfactory after the confirmation date.
3.4 This software is internet based and there is always a chance or internet crashes or software lags, which we cannot be held responsible for as it out of our control. However, we should be informed if such things occur so that we can do our best to sort and fix the situation.
4. Consumer rights4.1 If you want to cancel the subscription you can cancel same day. However, the pre-paid subscription will last until the last day of paid subscription, as the subscription is NON REFUNDABLE. Once paid for the month or any chosen time frame it will be valid for you until the paid time is over, unless you stay subscribed then payments will still be made.
4.2 To cancel the subscription it must be done in writing.
5. Risk and title5.1 The consumer will never own any of the visuals. Once the paid time is over and the consumer is no longer subscribed these visuals will no longer be presented on the website tablet or web and will become invalid day after last paid day.
6. Price and payment6.2 Payment will be done the day of subscription unless a specific date is requested to start subscription.
7. Cancellation by us7.1 We have a right to cancel the membership if we see the links sent to the consumer being changed by; hacks or tokens. Cancellation of membership will be immediate – with an email of confirmation that the subscription will be cancelled- and no refunds will be offered.
8. Severability8.1 If any court or competent authority decides that any of the provisions of these terms and conditions or any provisions of a contract are valid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, the term will, to that extent only, be served from the remaining terms, which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Transfer of rights & obligations9.1 The contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assignees.
9.2 You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a contract, or any of you rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
9.3 We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the terms of the contract.
10. Entire agreement10.1 These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them constitute the whole agreement between us and supersede all previous discussions, correspondence, negotiations, previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between us relating to the subject matter of any contracts.
10.2 We each acknowledge that, in entering into a contract, neither of us relies on, or will have any remedies in respect of, any representation or warranty that is not set out in these terms and conditions or the documents referred to in them. Any changes to the specification of the products or variations to the contract or these terms and conditions that you agree with our authorised employees or agents will only be binding if recorded in writing and signed by a director of the company.
10.3 Each of us agrees that our only liability in respect of those representations and warranties that set out in this agreement –whether made innocently or negligently- will be for breach of contract.
10.4 Nothing in this clause limits or excludes any liability for fraud.
11. Our rights to vary these terms & conditions11.1 We have a right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our systems capabilities.
11.2 You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions whenever they will be amended or when you as a consumer will bind a contract with us when subscribing to payments for the software. You will be sent the new terms and conditions –if the terms and conditions are amended- once another payment will be made for the subscription.
12. Third party rights12.1 A person who is not party to these terms and conditions or a contract shall not have any rights under or in connection with them under the contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.